JumpStart (and our devotional project, Soulmind) rely on the generosity of people like you for the ministry to flourish.
Founded on faith in the Lord’s provision for His own work: we take our needs to Him, trust the Holy Spirit to prepare the hearts of our supporters, and then make our needs known to God’s people clearly and passionately, actively inviting and encouraging donors to heartfelt, generous, and cheerful giving.
We are compelled to be passionate, persuasive, and urgent about our fund-raising efforts because:
- The task is great. Teenagers today live in America’s first “Post-Christian” society, and churches are struggling to develop strategies and methods that will reach them, disciple them, and help grow them into thriving Christians who can take the Gospel to their world.
- The task is strategic. A study done by the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association found that of the people who will accept Christ in North America, 85% will be under the age of eighteen.
- The task has far-reaching ramifications. One of the greatest reasons a church doesn’t grow is it’s inability to do good youth ministry. By helping churches develop effective youth ministries, JumpStart gives the whole church a “charge” in growth.
- The task is urgent. The church is getting farther behind in it’s efforts to reach this country and it’s youth for Christ. As Christians we are called by God to intervene in this crisis, we should approach our task soberly, faithfully, and passionately.
- Our product has integrity. It works! JumpStart Ministries, through the power of Jesus Christ, is changing young people’s lives and making a difference in the growth of churches. JumpStart is worthy of support; we need not be shy about urging people to fund this ministry.
JumpStart is recognized by the IRS as a non-profit, tax-exempt religious organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Service code. Our Federal Identification Number (FIN) is 33-0351246.